Wednesday 22 October 2014

Three cruelty free & vegan brands to try out

Pacifica Beauty is US based company which offers makeup and skincare products, but is best known for its perfumes. There are 3 types of perfumes: roll-on, solid and spray. As you may know it's really hard to find cruelty free and vegan perfume, so this is something every animal lover should try. Pacifica's perfumes are very affordable ($9.00 for solid perfume, $12.00 for roll-on at iherb.com) and I'm really intrigued to buy both solid and roll-on versions.
Where to get: iherb.com, feelunique.com

100% vegan and cruelty free OCC is now available at beautybay.com which makes me happy beyond words, because we don't have it here in Estonia. Yay for free shipping! I have been craving for their lip tars for ages!

Cruelty free and, as far as I know, also vegan. Zoya offers huge variety of colors, but their prices aren't cheap compared to other brands. The biggest department store in Tallinn, Kaubamaja, retails one Zoya bottle for 10 euro. But why not to treat yourself once in a while?
Remy from Fall 2014 Ignite Collection is just too gorgeous.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much for this post! I'm finding it difficult to find cruelty free perfumes and I'm a huge fan of nice scents, so I'll definitely be checking out Pacifica Beauty x

    ReplyDelete