Thursday 23 October 2014

Killer Clown Halloween look

Used some photoshop to hide my eyebrows
Had really fun today making Halloween look :) Oh my God, youtube is full of such awesome tutorials!! I won't post what I used because even if these face colors have "not animal tested" written on them, the company didn't answer my email regarding their animal testing policy. So yeah, no advertisement for them. Still, had great time creating Killer Clown look. I love circus and clowns theme, Stephen King's "It" is my the most favorite horror novel & the new American Horror Story Freak Show is scariest tv show ever (watch it!!).  If somebody explain me how to hide your eyebrows completely without shaving them out, I'll love you for ever. 

Who are you going to be on Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment