Monday 13 October 2014

Horse riding

This weekend I went horse riding for the first time in my life. I mean, the real horse riding, when it's only you who navigates the horse (not instructor with rein of your horse in his hands). Instructor, my boyfriend and me, we all got on horses and went on walk into the forest. Everything was more than fine at the beginning, but then we met a huge crowd of bicyclists and horses started to panic. It seems that in this forest some kind of bicyclists competition was held and our instructor wasn't informed about it. And as it turned out horses can get scared very easily. If the first encounter with bicyclists went kinda okay, then the second one gave me the real chills, because my horse started running :D I don't know how I managed to not to fall out of the saddle and not to lose rein, but eventually I stopped panicked horse and we went back to farm peacefully. Horse riding is such an extreme kind of sport, I must admit. Despite adrenaline rush, which I could feel in my blood hours after the ride, I definitely want to ride a horse again, such a marvelous experience. 

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment