Thursday 27 November 2014

A/W wishlist

1. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer (24.30 euro) - I have been lusting over this bronzer for ages! It's Too Faced cult product, shimmery pink bronzer with leopard print. I don't know why, but beautybay.com now retails Too Faced products for much cheaper price than it was before (plus free shipping!), so I would totally recommend checking it out. Unfortunately, Pink Leopard Bronzer isn't suitable for vegans, since it contains carmine (red coloring derived from the dried bodies of female beetles; personally I'm totally okay with it in my makeup), but Too Faced has a lot of vegan options and is 100% cruelty free.

2. Lime Crime Red Velvet & Suedeberry Velvetines - I've recently learned that Lime Crime has acquired The Leaping Bunny logo. As you may know, The Leaping Bunny is one of the most reliable source for cruelty free shopping, because all brands listed by The Leaping Bunny are checked thoroughly and brand needs to pay a lot of money every year to use their logo (read more about difference between Peta.org and The Leaping Bunny at Cruelty Free Kitty). Since now I'm certain that Lime Crime is cruelty free, I'm thinking about getting their famous velvetines (liquid lipsticks with matte finish) in Red Velvet and Suedeberry. Love-Makeup.co.uk stocks it for 17 euro each + about 5 euro of shipping.

3. Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadows - 100% vegan and cruelty free handmade makeup inspired by different books/movies. The best present for you geeky friend! (or geeky yourself) Their Game of Thrones eyeshadows collection is gorgeous beyond words, I want almost all shades! Totally getting Hodor, Little Bird (Sansa Stark), Mother of Dragons (Daenerys), No Men Like Me (Jaime) and Valar Morghulis (Arya) shades. I think that Little Bird is possible to use as blush since it's matte mauve/beige-pink color. Girl on Fire, Huntress and Rebellion from Hunger Games collection are also so so beautiful ♥♥♥

What are you lusting for this Autumn/Winter?

6 comments:

  1. Love your suggestions (I recently went cruelty free myself, hurray!) and I had no idea Lime Crime is cf! I've been lusting after their Venus palette! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on taking this big step! :) I also heard that Lime Crime had misleading information regarding their ingredients (in the past they have claimed their products are vegan, when they contained beeswax and carmine), so I think this brand is still grey area for vegan customers, but with the Leaping Bunny logo now it's certain that no animals were harmed in production of their products. Venus palette is totally die for! Good present for yourself this Christmas, isn't it? ;) xx

      Delete
  2. You've just introduced me to Shiro Cosmetics and they look amazing! Really want to get my hands on the eyeshadows and the Miyazaki tinted balms :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I laughed at their Nicolas Cage lip gloss line so hard and Miyazaki balms look very cute, I might be getting them myself too.

      Delete
  3. Lime Crime getting Leaping Bunny certification was a really smart move from them! Love matte lips and the colors you picked are so, so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, with all these speculations on their cruelty free status going around internet, it was very smart move. I guess the next step should be getting approval from the Vegan Society :) Have you tried their velvetines?

      Delete