Saturday 22 November 2014

Idun Minerals Marleen lip gloss


It's been a while since my last post and I'm very sorry for abandoning this blog, especially after getting so many new followers (thank you!). I took too many shifts this month at work, so every time I come home, I'm so exhausted that all I want to do is to sleep or watch another tv-show :/ I'll have much more time in December, so hopefully many new posts are coming.

Despite tough schedule, I managed to go on one day cruise to Stockholm, Sweden, where I bought Idun Minerals lip gloss in Marleen. Idun Minerals is Swedish brand which produces mineral cosmetics and is sold at local pharmacies (I got mine at Aptotekat Korpen in Old Town area). I haven't contacted them myself, but according to this post they seem to be cruelty free. They have variety of lip glosses, blushes, mascaras, eye shadows... everything has very pretty and feminine package, especially powder products.
Idun Minerals lip gloss in Marleen has beautiful strawberry pink color (reddish pink?). It contains no shimmer at all and its finish is something between opaque and translucent. Longevity of Marleen is about 2-3 hours (if you don't eat or drink it will last longer), but you can easily re-apply with its very convenient lip brush. It has smell of rose, but it doesn't bother me at all and as you know, I'm very sensitive to strong smells. I received so many compliments on how good I look since I've started using this lip gloss, so definitely worth cheking out if you're in Sweden. :D

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous red/coral color! And the packaging of their products is so nice! I wish there was a way I could get some of their stuff in the US

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it's difficult to get them to US, I haven't seen them to be sold online :( but hey, this can be a good reason to travel to Sweden ;)

      Delete