Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hurraw! Lip Balms in Chocolate & Vanilla Bean


Last week I got parcel from iherb.com with these two babies and I need to say that I'm totally in love! I have very dry, chapped lips which become only worse during cold weather (we have -12°C here at the moment, hello) and lip balm is essential tool for me to survive winter. 

Hurraw! lip balms are 100% cruelty free, vegan and made from "premium raw, organic and fair trade ingredients" (c). On each package you can also find the Leaping Bunny logo which confirms that no animals were harmed during production of these products. Speaking of the package, I like lip balms in tubes much more than in tins due to hygienic reasons. 

At iherb.com there are 21 different flavors to choose from - I bought classical Vanilla Bean and Chocolate lip balms. Both of them smell deliciously, especially Vanilla Bean one, it reminds me of vanilla ice-cream. But what most important that they provide really good moisture to my dry lips! I can stay without reapplying product for 2-3 hours - personally I find it as quite good result, because previously I used Badger Balm and it didn't help at all (my lips got dehydrated after 30 minutes).

Now I'm thinking about getting another flavors like Coconut, Chai spice and Tinted Black Cherry Balm, because hey, it's never enough of lip balms ;)
 
Have you ever tried Hurraw! lip balms? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of these & love them! I have the Moon balm and the cherry tinted one is gorgeous too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugghh I want them all :)) have you tried Crazy Rumors? I heard they're good too

      Delete