Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy New Year!


In 2014 I traveled to Spain, got sunburn while lying on Barcelona's beach, climbed Montserrat mountain, swam in the Mediterranean Sea when it was snowing back in my home country, experienced horse riding for the first time in my life, walked narrow streets in Amsterdam, was lifted into the sky by Tallinn Balloon, was photographed by professional photographer, lived in a tent for couple of days, got drunk with beautiful people, went to see Hurts and 30 Seconds to Mars gigs, made St. Valentines chocolate candies, bought maybe too much of makeup products...

Overall, it was a good year, but I hope that 2015 will be much, much better. I don't update this blog much, but I appreciate every comment and every follower. Thank you very much for being with me! I wish you a lot of happy moments in 2015 :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too Katya. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx Hope 2015 will be much more kinder to animals, too.

      Delete