Tuesday 30 September 2014

There's never enough of green



It's been a while since my last post. I just came back from my one week vacation in Amsterdam which was fabulous! I'm totally in love with the city. I'm going to write more about my trip when I'll have enough of time, but for now here are some beauty products with I bought in the "City of Sin" :) I know it's Autumn outside and almost all beauty bloggers post about dark reddish colors, but I'm into green lately. La Savonnerie is small soap shop which was not far enough from the place me and my friend lived. Concombre Exfoliant has cucumber smell which reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious perfumes (it's the most favorite perfume of mine, but since it's not cruelty free, I'm not buying it anymore). Hema is supermarket chain in Netherlands which also produces very budget cosmetics. This duo eyeshadow cost me 3.50 euro. Despite very low price, it's very bendable and pigmented. I haven't tried it yet on my eye lids tho. Nyx is sold in makeup store Douglas. I got quite excited to find it there, so I bought not only jumbo pencil, but also blush and lipstick in Louisiana (love it!! the post about it will come later). And cannabis lollipop... I don't think it needs any explanation :D

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog because you are so passionate about animals ❤ I nominated you for the liebester award. Information on unefillemorderne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete