Tuesday 9 September 2014

Review: e.l.f. Lilac nail polish


I must admit I have e.l.f. addiction at the moment ♥

This nail polish in Lilac was sent to me in Mystery Bag. E.l.f had this special promotion on their website - if you spend more than £20/24 euro, you’ll get free Mystery Bag full of different products with total value of £15. You could also choose three different versions of it - I went for one called Cherry Tart. You know, when you choose Mystery Bag with such name you’re expecting to get more bright summery nail polishes, but oh well. Lilac nail polish isn't bad at all!

Why?
♥ I was surprised to discover that you need only one coat to get great coverage
♥ it dries really quickly
♥ the brush is very convenient



The color reminds me of Essie Bond With Whomever, but the formula of e.l.f. is much, much better, because every time I use Essie I always have to put more than 2 layers to get the coverage I want and I need to wait for ages for it to dry. E.l.f is totally winning both in price and quality here.

What else?
You need to re-apply this nail polish after 2-3 days. For long lasting effect I used Rimmel Nail Nurse Nail Base & Top coat on the top, but any other nail polish top coat will do it.

NB!! Note than neither Essie nor Rimmel are cruelty free! Support e.l.f or any other cruelty free brand (for nail polishes look for Zoya or ORLY) if you care for animals.

Have you ever tried e.l.f. nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment