Wednesday 8 April 2015

Long time no see


Oh, it's April already. No new post in March, I am so sorry about that. It's not like I don't have anything to write about, it's just I don't know, lack of motivation to update this blog? Now I don't buy as much beauty products as I used to, because I'm trying to save money for something else. Items are good and it can make you happy for a while, but experiences and good memories are much, much better. I've recently read Zoe's post about travelling and I can't agree more with her. Read it here.

Also since February I've been working for new company and I don't really have much time to dig through beauty blogs 24/7 as I used to do on my previous job (lol). Less beauty blogs reading = less feeling pressure that you NEED to own something.

Nevertheless, here are few items that I bought and loved in February/March.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Sorbet - I've started going to gym lately and I wanted to bring body lotion with me that I can use after shower. This one is perfect, since it absorbs into skin very quickly making it soft and moisturized. It also has unobtrusive strawberry scent, so I guess even ladies who are very sensitive to scents should love it.

Lush The Kiss lip scrub - I got Lush gift card for Secret Santa during Christmas period from my ex-coworker, so I used it for this lip scrub from limited St. Valentines collection. I have never tried Lush lip scrubs before and I need to say that it is totally worth the hype! It smells like candy, removes all dry and chappy skin from my lips and makes it soft. A little big pricey, but very good product.

Ecotools Rectable Kabuki Brush - I wash my brushes once a week and sometimes it takes a lot of time for my Bellapierre kabuki brush to dry out, so getting another kabuki brush wasn't bad idea. As a result I'm using Ecotools one all the time now. Its bristles are much softer and it's easier to get even application of mineral foundation all over your face because of brush's small size.

Nars Dragon Girl Velvet Matt Lip Pencil - I don't think that this product need any introduction. "I've got that classic red lip thing that you like"- it's Taylor Swift's favorite lipstick after all ;) Red with pink undertones, similar to MAC famous Russian Red, but cruelty free matte lipstick, which lasts for very long time even if you eat/drink. Since we don't have Nars in Estonia and I didn't want to pay ridiculously high shipping cost (Net-a-porter, what the heck?), I asked my friend from UK to buy it for me. For 26 euro it's not cheap lipstick at all, but well, I really wanted red lipstick of high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment