Monday 20 April 2015

5 things that everyone seem to enjoy but you don't


Eyeliner
I've been into makeup for only 3 years (yep and I'm 26 years old) and my relationship with eyeliner has always been bad. I've tried different brushes, liquid, cream, pencil eyeliners, watched dozens of tutorials - I still don't get how you do that cat-eye\wing magic. It takes me a lot of time to draw even line and it never works when I'm in hurry, so usually I just define my upper lashes with black eye shadow or skip eyeliner at all.

Highlighter
Only defines big pores and acne scars. You have to have perfect skin to use this product.

Permanent makeup/eyelash extensions
I don't know about other countries, but permanent makeup and eyelash extensions are quite popular here in Estonia. A lot of women around me are obsessed with the idea that you can save time on your makeup routine and "stay beautiful 24/7". But personally I love to spend my time on doing makeup, there's something very relaxing about the whole process. I love to create new looks depending on my mood and I love going out without anything on my face too.

Wearing makeup in gym
The idea of getting sweat while having full face makeup is just disgusting.

Liquid eye shadows/blushers
Oh I always have problems with blending these ones.

3 comments:

  1. I actually feel the same way about all of your points! I'm glad I to hear I'm not the only one that feels this way. Especially about the eye-liner hehe

    Lennae xxx

    www.lennaesworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, eyeliner is very tricky :( I envy ladies who can draw perfect line in 2 seconds!

      Delete
  2. great post! It made me smile after a meh day so thank you :) I don't understand the whole wearing makeup in the gym either xD

    Aniqa Dreams

    ReplyDelete